The highly rated Summit Vacation Resort is located in New Braunfels, Texas on the Guadalupe River, and was established in the mid 1980’s. The resort is a mixed-use membership and rental resort that is open to members, guests, and the general public. Summit includes 100+ wooded acres with Tree Top Villas (single family residences), 30 cabins, 106 RV sites, seasonal cafe, club house, offices, 3 pools, playground, miniature golf, tennis, gym, tube rentals, laundry, hiking trails, and other amenities.
The Guadalupe River flows directly from Canyon Lake just 4 minutes north of the resort. The river is stocked with trout 6-months a year. The property features 253 foot of direct river frontage and river decking, which provide easy access for fishing, tubing, kayaking, and swimming. Schlitterbahn the #1 water park in the world is only 15 miles away, and within 1-hour traveling distance of Sea World, Six Flags, San Antonio River Walk and the Alamo. The Summit provides an ideal family destination that is unequaled in the area.
- You may have one pet 15 pounds and under in our cabins with a pet deposit of $125.00 and a $15.00 a day charge.
- The RV Resort allows the maximum of 2 pets per RV site.
- Any pet entering the Resort must not be of a vicious breed (German Shepard, Bull Terrier of any type, Doberman etc.)
- Pets are not allowed in the Summit buildings, pavilions, pool areas, playgrounds or villas.
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- Pets shot records must be available upon request.
- You must clean up after your pet.
- No washing pets in the bath houses
- No Pets are to be left unattended or tied to an RV, Cabin, and Villas or anywhere on the Summit’s premises.
Click here to view our Photo Gallery of the Resort
Below is a list of the wonderful attractions in the surrounding area of Summit Vacation Resort!
New Braunfels Attractions
Schlitterbahn Water Park
Rockin' R River Rides
Gruene River Co.
Historic Gruene, TX with lots of
restaurants, shopping and home
of Gruene Hall
Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch
Gristmill and many other
Tanger Outlet Center and
Prime Outlet Mall in San Marcos
Nearby fishing and boating at Canyon Lake,
Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid and Lake McQueeney
Natural Bridge Caverns
Landa Park Golf Course
Northcliffe Golf Course
Bandit Golf Club
Retama Park Race Track
Dry Comal Creek Vineyards
ZDT Amusement Center - Seguin
San Antonio Attractions
The River Walk
Six Flags – Fiesta Texas
San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium
Natural Bridge Caverns
San Antonio Spurs Basketball
San Antonio Botanical Gardens
Plaza Wax Museum
Institute of Texan Cultures
La Villita Historic Arts Village